Worst. Job. Ever.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – removing linoleum is the worst. job. ever. I feel like I’ve spent the majority of my vacation working on the foyer floor and the foyer floor only. I’ve barely made a dent in the rest of my to-do list and I’m running out of time! Why do work weeks go by so slowly yet vacation weeks fly by in the blink of an eye. Not. Fair. I feel like I’m finally making some progress on this project so I thought I would give you an update. Do you remember what it looked like the last time I shared?
Sadly, that was way back at the beginning of July and that is exactly what it looked like when I started working on it again on Tuesday. Well besides a few grey walls. And here it is today…
I know it’s difficult to tell how much progress has been made because there is so much junk in the room but believe me, it looks a lot better than it did. Well, that’s not entirely true. It actually looks a lot worse than it did, but it’s getting closer to the desired result. And because this post is so full of ugly pictures I thought I would include at least one cute one.
When I’m finally done this project I will post a tutorial on what we decided is the easiest way to tackle this project. Not that I think any of you would crazy enough to attempt it yourselves – I know I’m regretting it!