It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas No. 4–My List Has Been Made And Checked. Twice.
I’ve made my list, and I’ve checked it twice. Yep, I’m sure. I want everything I put on it! If any of my family is reading this, feel free to spoil me rotten this year. I won’t mind. In return, I’ll spoil you rotten too! That’s fair. Right? I could have filled the entire thing with electronics and photography paraphernalia this year! I attended an expo a few weeks ago and now I’m dying to try every technique, tip and equipment suggestion I heard!
1. Future Shop Gift Cards: I’ve been cashing in my Visa Rewards points for FS gift cards. As well as saving all of the gift cards I’ve received for the past year, in hopes of grabbing a new laptop on Boxing Day! So of course, I’d be over the moon if I got a few more. Every penny counts!
2. Michales Gift Cards: I’m hoping to do a few more abstract canvases for the house in the New Year! And canvas can be expensive. A gift card would come in handy.
3. FHE Gallery Frames: I love these double matted frames. Finding an 8×12 with a decent mat is difficult. These ones are just my taste. I hate cropping photos down to 8×10 because you lose so much. I would love to start a little collection of these.
4.Canon Luster Photo Paper: I’ve started printing at home (exciting news on that in the New Year!) and can always use more paper.
5. Think Tank Streetwalker Hard drive Backpack: This bad boy fits a camera body, more lenses and flashes than you usually need, a full size laptop and a tripod. And it’s not insanely large like most of the packs I’ve seen. With a price tag of $296.99 I have my head in the clouds on this one!
6. Givenchy Hot Couture Roller: Have you smelled this perfume? If you haven’t, you must! I would love to have a travel size to keep in my purse.
7. Nikon AF-S DX MICRO NIKKOR 40MM/2.8G Lens: I’m in a bit of a dream land over here. Of course I’m not actually expecting anyone to gift me this, but it doesn’t hurt to try does it?
8. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara: I love my mascara! The only brand I’ve every really loved is L’Oreal Voluminous. And believe me, I’ve wasted enough money trying the expensive ones to figure it out.
9. 2013 Agenda: I’m still a lover of paper. I hate the calendar in my Blackberry. I like to write things down. However, I hate when agendas don’t have full calendar views. This one does.
10. OPTEX 52MM Lens Filter: I only have one filter right now and I switch it back and fourth between lenses. It’s super annoying. Another one or two would make my life so much easier. First world problems over here.
Have you made your Christmas list? Or would your prefer to be completely surprised on Christmas morning? I wouldn’t be upset if someone veered from my list and surprised me with something! I really just love opening presents. It doesn’t even matter what’s inside. Unless of course you’re wrapping up your Jell-O mold. I might have a problem with that.