Home » Blog Stuff, Featured, Headline

To 2013!

8 January 2013 9 Comments

Well,  I officially considered Christmas break over as of yesterday.  And as much as I’ve absolutely loved all of the rest and relaxation, I’m ready to get back to this here blog with more dedication than in any year past.  I read my 2013 horoscope a few days ago.  It said that this would be my most successful year yet.  And even though I don’t really believe in astrology, I figure why not try to make that happen?  Success doesn’t come to those who wait.  It comes to those who want it bad enough to work for it.  And in 2013, that person is going to be me.

You may have noticed a “Shop” tab has appeared in my navigation bar.  Because I’ve gotten soooooo many requests to sell my photography (I’m blushing just writing that – Thank You), I’ve decided to take the leap this year.  We aren’t accepting orders yet, that page is only published because I had to test the listings, but as soon as we’re ready you will be the first to know.  And if there have been photos you’ve seen on the blog that you are interested in having for your home, please drop me a note and I will do everything I can to get it in the shop at a great price, just because I like you!  This is a major step for me because it catapults me right out of my comfort zone.  Putting my work out there for everyone to see and love, or see and hate is terrifying.  But you (all of my loyal readers) have given me so much encouragement I’m ready to give it a shot.

As well as focusing on my photography, we’re focusing on our house in a big way this year.  We have so much planned for the house in 2013 and we can’t wait to share it all with you.  My sister’s house is coming along too and I will be updating you on that progress.  Lot’s of DIY stuff happening here!

I hope you’ll all join me in what is hopefully my and your most successful year yet!  To 2013!

{thumbnail image}

9 Comments »

• Kate said:

That’s fabulous news! Best of luck in your new endeavour!

• Christine @ Casa-de-Christine said:

Yay! That’s amazing. Congrats to you- I’m sure you’ll be a huge success!

• Kelly @ Corner of Main said:

Yay! That’s awesome. Your photography is amazing!!
    Cheers to 2013!

• Girl (author) said:

Thanks Kate! I appreciate the good luck wish!

Thank you Christine. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone had as much confidence in themselves as other have in them!

Thank You Kelly! I’m flattered to hear that!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Diana

• michelle said:

Oooo, good luck with the shop! My husband was beyond nervous to start selling his photos. It took a couple of sales to help boost his confidence! Your photos are awesome so you’ll have no issue!

• Gabbi said:

No wayyyy! You are selling your photos?!?! That’s amazing! Good for you! :)

• Girl (author) said:

Thanks so much Michelle! Nate’s pictures are amazing! He had no reason to doubt himself!

Thank you Gabbi! I’m very nervous. Hopefully the shop will be set up in a few weeks!

-Diana

• Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said:

Yay! I’m so excited about your shop! I’ll definitely have to buy some! :)

• Girl (author) said:

Thanks Ashley! I’m going to hold you to that! Just kidding! I appreciate the encouragement though!
    -Diana

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: