Home » Featured, Headline, Photography

Boy + Girl Design SHOP!

14 January 2013 6 Comments

It’s official!  My first eight images are live and up for sale.  If you want to check them out (and I hope you do!) click here or visit the “SHOP” tab on my navigation bar.
image
This is one of those experiences that’s both terrifying and exciting at the same time!  One that I hope will help me push my limits, hurdle over barriers and grow and stretch in ways I didn’t know I could.  I tweeted a link a few days ago and am happy to see that my photos have been viewed a few times.  I hope that continues!

Of course I have plans to add more and more photos to the shop as time goes on, and as I’ve said before, if there are any images you’ve viewed here that you would like to purchase, please let me know!  I would be more than happy to add them to the shop!

Thanks to all of you for the support and encouragement you’ve offered on this blog, for all of the kind words you have shared about my images and for stopping in and visiting me everyday!  I appreciate you more than words can say. If you have any feedback or ideas on pricing, the images or they way the shop is set up please let me know! I’d love to hear what you think!

6 Comments »

• Christine @ Casa-de-Christine said:

Yay! Congrats to you! It’s a hard thing to put yourself out there so good for you for going for it! Off to check them out : )

• Gabbi said:

This is so awesome! Congratulations!! I see tons of success for you in the future! :)

• Amy@BuffaloRoam said:

This is fantastic!! You are going to do great! :)

• michelle said:

Congrats! I love that camera photo.

As a fellow new shop blogger..hang in there. We did great our first month. This month, not so much. I think it’s all a matter of timing. Good luck!!

• Kelly @ Corner of Main said:

Yay! Good luck!

• Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said:

Woohoo! Congrats! This is awesome! :)

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: